Thursday, August 3, 2023

Final Turnin Week 3

 




This week, I first started working on retopology for the Wizard's House, but as I made progress on it it began to take significantly longer than I anticipated, so I decided to swivel to at least have something to show, and finished the sculpt for the Pumpkin House. This includes two leaf sculpts that I will be reusing to populate the rest of the scene. As the pumpkin project is also my research project for tomorrow, I have switched to retopoing this one instead and getting this project to completion over the Wizard's House, which will be finished at a later time. A key take away from both experiences is that though a concept may not look difficult on face value, each individual asset in a scene takes time, and sometimes more time than expected. Accounting for taking each asset through the whole pipeline is something that I failed to do, and became overwhelmed by the number of pieces in both of my scenes very quickly. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Week Final Turnin

  For this week I have been working on retopolgy, and will continue to do so.