Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Final Project Week 2

 





Castle update week two: Hiccup in the sculpting process. During this project, I ran out of not just storage but also RAM which paused my ability to sculpt. As a solution, I decimated all completed components down to the lowest point possible while still preserving their quality in order to be able to continue, though that is where I most recently left off. I am also looking at re-importing the few remaining pieces and finishing those off alone before importing back into Maya for retopo.

Schedule: 

Week 1 > Finish the pumpkin house itself (complete)
Week 2 > Finish the Wizard's House Sculpt, Retopo, Start texture if possible (incomplete)
Week 3 Reprised > Finish entry platform to top level, retopo, texture, in engine, lit. Return to pumpkin house, retopo, texture. 
Week 4 > Finish all that is undone. If time permits, return to land and pumpkins surrounding ground for final pumpkin turnin. Return to Wizard's House for birds for final turning.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Week Final Turnin

  For this week I have been working on retopolgy, and will continue to do so.